Consistency



Hello friends, today I am going to tell you about consistency. 
It's very important, all know and I will not bore you by telling about consistency . I will tell you how to be consistent, I was also not consistent on my blog, but I have followed something and now I will be consistent, I will tell you the same thing.
We stop doing good things because we are attracted to something attractive like video games and etc.  
Now I will tell you about dopamine detox to be Continues in your work. 
I will not tell you the science in this but only process ,you need to bore yourself by only sitting and keeping quite, you can also walk but don't talk to anyone. Whole dopamine fasting you can walk, meditate and know yourself, it can be of 1-6 hours, after this you will like things like studying or working because for your mind dopamine released in studying or working will also be high after dopamine fasting. After completing your work you can play games or fun for 1-2 hours. 
Hope this helped you. 
Thanks for reading 

Comments

Post a Comment